Free shipping to U.S. lower 48
Product DescriptionDimensions: 14'x68"x68" Features
Continuous Air Flow: Evaporative storage keeps your car dry, prevents corrosion, mildew and musty interior odors Temperature remains constant, is always equal Air changes 3-4 times per hour Under humid conditions, open zipper 6", will increase air flow -- Remember, condensation only occurs when hot and cold air masses meet, this is not possible because continuous air flow and change does not allow moisture in air to condensate on vehicle. Filtered Air:
Dust and insect free Keeps your vehicle in show condition Filter is washable with mild soap and water Capsule inflates quicker with filter removed Clear Inflated Bubble:
Allows you to enjoy and show your car Protects against accidental damage from bikes, brooms, etc. Material is 8 mil double polished 100% PVC Nylon zipper will not scratch vehicle Small tears easily repaired with PVC tape Base material is made of Dupont Hercolite 18 oz. Abrasion, mildew, gas, oil, antifreeze resistant Flame retardant - material does not support flame Economical to Run:
Approximately $1.50 per month No dry packs, air conditioners or dehumidifiers Fan is rated a 5 year continuous duty with free replacement material and craftsmanship 2 year guarantee Capsule has been out in the market since 1988 and those units are still performing as promised DO NOT open with sharp objects!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARCAPSULE SETUP
1. Select your place of set up by considering the following:
A. The start of zipper location should also be the location of the electrical source. B. The air intake should be away from outside doors and heat sources. C. The surface should be as flat as possible. D. The basemat should be located with all sides accessible to work the zippers.
2. We have included two Styrofoam tubes to place over the zipper. When these are in place, your vehicle will not damage the nylon zipper when rolling it onto the mat. Roll the vehicle onto the basemat leaving equal distance on all sides. Take care not to turn the steering wheel while on the basemat. If the exhaust system is at all hot, be very careful not to touch any part of the Carcapsule with it.
3. Insert the fan panel into position, smooth out the Velcro.
4. Push the male connector thru the slit in the basemat. Connect the male end to the female end connector of the fan motor.
5. Starting at the fan end, carefully drape the clear center section over the vehicle's hood, roof and trunk. Zip both zippers closed securing the tops and sides. For silver outdoor model: You will find a 2" plastic strip that you must insert inside fan shroud before inflation. This will keep shroud open.
6. Plug the 12V transformer into your wall outlet and your CarCapsule will start to inflate. After the bubble is completely inflated, insert the filter by pushing the brim inside the flap around the fan.
7. To increase airflow thru the cover to dry wet vehicles or to regulate the air pressure in extremely hot weather, simply readjust the rear zipper closure to allow more air to flow through the capsule. On the average the CarCapsule will change its air volume 3 to 4 times per hour.